The all-wood Mistral® , sash flush to the frame, and the option of the "Umbrella" coatings, with a five-year guarantee, without maintenance.
The series 100, JS version
|Approved by the very strict "Large Missile Impact" standards from Dade County and SBCCI, the Mistral® in JS version is capable of resisting to the worst storms and hurricanes.
The Mistral® Series 100 and its particularities:
- Sash flush to the frame
- Frame built with a double tenon-mortise assemblage
- Tilt-turn hardware entirely hidden: no corner hinge shown
- Option of a perfectly centered cremone bolt
- Paumelle hinges is steel or solid brass with decorataive finials, in option
- No aluminum water-drip profile at the sill
- Available in outswing version
- Option of wood screens with muntin bars
- Large choice of cremone bolts, handles and knobs, all available in multiple finishes
- "Umbrella" superior coating system, with a 5 year guarantee, without maintenance.