THE TRADITIONAL WOOD-ALUMINUM MISTRAL®
The Mistral ® Series 300, with its traditional style,
gives you the option of covering the exterior surfaces of the wood window with aluminum or bronze profiles, available in classic or baroque styles.
Mounted on plastic connectors, the aluminum frames find themselves 5mm (3/16") away from the wood window, creating very efficient ventilation and drainage.
The aluminum profiles can all be welded at the corners. Meanwhile, with a thickness of 1,5mm, the aluminum profiles can also be anodized.
The Series 300 and its particularities:
- Sash flush to the frame
- Frame built on double tenon-mortise assemblage
- Turn-Tilt hardware totally concealed: no corner hinge shown
- Inside profiling of the sash is traditional and without glazing bead
- Large choice of colors and finishes for the aluminum profiles
- Paumelle hinges in steel or solid brass with decorative finials, in option
- Large choice of cremone bolts, handles and knobs, all available in multiple finishes